Production 5 - Short film - A few inches off the top

 Production 5 - Short film - A few inches off the top:

18th November 2020:

We did not have any planning for this short film, the makeup team were getting ready to do the makeup for the filmed pantomime and 2 actors came into the room asking for makeup for the film. Lucie and I put ourselves forward for the makeup and I completed Freddie’s makeup, this consisted of a HD makeup. When completing this makeup, I followed government guidelines by wearing a medical mask and visor and I avoided touching the face with my hands as much as possible. The makeup was shown on camera under natural and artificial lighting and it worked well as he looked as though he had no makeup on. I also demonstrated good organizational and hygiene skills as I had a clean and tidy makeup bay, and I used the cut away method for every product that was used, I also demonstrated good communication skills by speaking to my performer to make them feel comfortable. Completing this makeup without any planning shows resilience, dedication, and flexibility. 

However, the wrong makeup artists names are in the credits as the film students have assumed which makeup artists completed the makeup rather than asking, this means that Lucie and myself weren’t mentioned in the credits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Makeup Evaluation

The Tudors and The Restoration Research

1940s Research