Beginning the Design Process

 

Beginning the Design Process:

I analysed pictures of the Night King makeup, these pictures included pictures of the bust created to showcase the design and the makeup once it was applied. I then began to write which sections the prosthetics would be used mostly and decided to start the designs that I would make using the face cast, I constantly looked at pictures of the makeup from different angles when creating these first 3 designs to make sure they looked as close to the makeup I could make them. I used a regular pencil for this as the makeup is black, grey, and white and I have given a slight grey hue to my whole designs so that they stand out from the rest of the page even though this will not be needed when I experiment or complete the makeup.

These are the main 3 images I used for reference when completing these designs:


I decided to create my designs for the separate prosthetics rather than drawing the whole makeup 3 times for my 3 different experimental techniques. These are my designs:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Makeup Evaluation

The Tudors and The Restoration Research

1940s Research