Paint Practice and Makeup Steps

 

Paint Practice and Makeup Steps:

Today I practiced some paint work using different colours as base colours to see how the different base colours would look with the shading, I used 3 different base colours and blended some black to create the contours.

These are my pictures:



I will use the blue or the middle colour to create my final makeup as these gave me my most desired results.

Steps:

Step 1: Apply the bald cap and blend the edges into the skin.

Step 2: Apply the ear prosthetics and blend them into the skin.

Step 3: Apply the eyebrow and nose prosthetics and blend these into the skin.

Step 4: Apply the cheek and chin prosthetics and blend these into the skin.

Step 5: apply the neck pieces and blend then apply the horns if they’re not already attached to the bald cap.

Step 6: Powder everything to remove any shine.

Step 7: Add the base colour all over the face, ears, neck, and bald cap then begin using a very small amount of black to start shading the look then add some more depth if needed.

Step 8: Finally, use a black eyeshadow to shade around the eye and use a pencil eyeliner to line the waterline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Makeup Evaluation

The Tudors and The Restoration Research

1940s Research