Calendar Meeting & Meeting with the Photographer

 

Calendar Meeting & Meeting with the Photographer

26th April 2021:

Today we had a production meeting about the calendar that I had previously arranged through teams, this showed good leadership skills:

During this meeting I demonstrated my communication skills excellently as I discussed looking at the Kryolan calendars and the size of them, I then asked what size everyone else had thought about for the calendar, finally, we all agreed that it would be landscape and A3 so each individual page would be A3 and when opened to show both the photo and the calendar it would be A2 in total.

I also wanted to discuss backgrounds, we talked about everyone having the same background, but I decided to mention that in my opinion, I didn’t think this would work as everyone’s makeups are so different. I suggested the idea of everyone having their own backgrounds as this would mean we could make it compliment our makeup looks, everyone agreed and started to think about ideas for our own backgrounds, we also gave each other some suggestions for what their background could be. This demonstrated problem solving skills, compromise and communication skills. 

27th April 2021:

Today, we all had meetings with the photographer, when I spoke to him, I used my communication skills and discussed my design and described it to him so that he could understand my design slightly better. After talking about my design, I discussed the type of background I was hoping to achieve, I then asked for his opinion and if he thought it would work and he agreed. After that I asked if this was possible, and he said yes before asking me if I have thought about lighting, I showed him my mood board of possible lighting set-ups I thought would suit my makeup, again I asked for his opinion and he said we would try these on the day to see what would work best with the few poses I had thought of. Finally we discussed how I would want it to be photographed (full body or shoulders up) I mentioned how I want it to be no lower than the chest area to focus on the makeup, he said that this is completely fine and that the ideas I have suggested are great and he asked me to email him my mood boards and my designs so that he could have a better look at them, I also attached the final schedule to this email so he had a better idea of the layout of that week. I asked for his opinion as he has lots of experience so he would be able to give me suggestions based on his professional knowledge. 

This is the schedule I sent him in the email, this demonstrated time management, organisation skills and leadership skills. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Makeup Evaluation

The Tudors and The Restoration Research

1940s Research